Quality and service. Every day we work.
Specialized in narrow web converting, our customized machines offer ample room for creative solutions in paper and film. Besides our standard processes we also develop individual product variations according to your requirement.
- Synthetic films, selfadhesive papers and cardstocks up to 350 gr/m² for laser and inkjet applications
- Digital photopapers matte, semimatte and glossy, cast coated and microporous
- Lamination films 12 to 200 mic. Conversion of your on-site materials - pre tests required (see below)
- Lamination/concealing of up to 5 different materials into a common web composite
- Rotary flexo printing with ductor for imprinting or coating
- Continuous microjet coating system for varnish and microsphere-adhesive
- Diecutting and perforating with highly precise rotary tooling; partly with proprietary technologies such as RSC reverse seal cut, print&seal or 4C process
- Production integrated quality control systems equivalent to ISO 9001
- Automatic metering into units of 10, 20, 50 sheet packs
- Packing of sales and shipping units
- Semiautomatic shrinkwrapping
- Stocking, monitoring and reordering of your individual sales packing
Testing your materials:
If we convert some of your materials, we need a testroll for preproduction testing:
|Core:||6 Zoll; 152mm|
|Core alt.:||3 Zoll; 76mm|
Many of our supplier raw materials are FSC certified. As a result of careful preproduction planning and know how we manage a largely waste reduced converting process. We work exclusively with water based adhesives and inks.
The company owned photovoltaics installation reduces energy consumption up to 40%. Meaningful waste separation and recycling are standard for many years.